Rotterdam, the Netherlands, April 2012.
A famous crane manufacturer relied on the knowhow and experience of Longueville to assist one of their engineers during the repairs on one some of their heavy lift cranes. We’ve send some of our best men to assist the engineer to replace the holderbrackets on crane number 1 and 2. Our labour force stayed in Rotterdam during the entire period of the replacement ( ± 1 week ).
Since we already performed the same works for this manufacturer in Brest, France couple of months ago we could complete the repair in a very efficient way.
Because Longueville cooperates frequently with the German based manufacturer, we have built up a lot of experience with cranes ;
- Steel repairs to your jib
- Rigging out steel wires, rigging in new steel wires with our mobile reel machine
- Repairs to hydraulic pistons
- All kinds of repairs to your ships crane
- Repairs to all of your cargo gear
- All kinds of rigging works
Of course all repairs can be done in all major ports such as Antwerp, Ghent, Zeebrugge, Flushing, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Le Havre, Brest, Dunkerque, Hamburg, Bremerhaven and many more… .